Thursday, April 30, 2009

look what I found (and a couple layouts)

I went to Michael's with Mom yesterday and was very happy to find that they now carry a nice variety of Tim Holtz product. I had to have this set of paint daubers as they match the May Cocoa Daisy kit sooooo perfectly!! I love how vibrant this kit, I am still playing with it! I got a couple of the add-ons including the patterned paper one, so there really is no end in site :)


Here are the two layouts I did for a couple of the challenges that were posted during the on-line crop last weekend!
This first one was inspired by this ad that Anna used in her challenge:
the ad:

and what I came up with:


I will be posting a tutorial on how to do the subtitle (nose to nose) on Saturday. Very easy little process you can do with ink and paint.

This last one was inspired by the Enigma CD cover that was a part of Ronda's challenge:


I was drawn to the circles (surprise surprise-LOL) and the graphic title from the CD cover. This is what I came up with:



Have a great night!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like i need to make a trip to M's!

missusem said...

Christine!! :) What colours are those dabbers - can't see from the pic! :)