Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm back! Did you miss me :)

Here is a little of what I have been up to.
First off I was invited to participate in the Webster's Pages "show us your backsides" challenge. They asked a few of us that have a more graphic style to show how versatile their papers are. It is a fun contest so please join in!

Here are the layouts that I did for the challenge:








Last saturday the weather was so beautiful we decided to spread the mulch in the gardens around the house.
Well, spreading all of this:

Resulted in these lovely red knees:

Very glad to have it done and now I am ready to start bringing home some flowers and getting them planted - and that makes me one happy little bird :)

There is so much going on over at Cocoa Daisy - so many fun new ways to get your creativity jump started as well as some great incentives to share what you create. One of the ways we are doing this is to have a new challenge each monday of the month. My turn was this last Monday and my challenges will focus on design. Here is one of the layouts that I posted as an example:

You can read all about the challenge here.
I hope you can join in - I would love to see what you come up with!

Tricia and the Daisy Divas have all been very busy getting ready for the on-line crop this weekend:

And yes you read that right! There will be a live chat with Ali Edwards!! We have so many fun giveaways, challenges, classes and projects. I really hope you can join us and don't forget if you are not registered for the message board do it now so you will be all ready to participate this weekend. Here is a little sneak of the project that I will be posting on Saturday.


I also finished the project kit for May and if you love to alter things this kit is for you. I will post a few sneaks of that this weekend, so be on the look out for it. :)
Right now I am busy working with the Cocoa Daisy May kit - and the best word I can use to describe this kit is "vibrant" - I love it! That is about everything - have a great night and I hope to see a lot of you at the crop this weekend.

No comments: