Monday, September 29, 2008

a couple things

First it's Monday -and my MMM post is up, go check it out!

And it is time for my Cocoa Daisy October Project kit, of course I had to do one of my favorite types of mini albums - Halloween! I love to do Halloween mini albums - there are always so many fun embellishments out there when it comes to the Halloween theme - and I about hit the floor at CHA when I saw that glitter tree from Fancy Pants, I knew it had to be a part of my project kit. I also fell in love with the halloween line from Making Memories - so you will find plenty of that in the the kit as well! Goes up for sale at Cocoa Daisy on October 1st and as always a complete set of instructions is included! Have a great Monday!








2 comments:

Yep, I inspire me! said...

how cute is this!! man you're good Girl!!

Vee said...

your mini is so cute and awesome!! love the pics and that is the cutest lil' lion ever! :)