Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Random Tuesday

Life was crazy this last week so I am behind on posting my I Inspire Me layout (come to think about it I didn't post the one before that either!) so here is some I Inspire me goodies:

IIM pillow theme, and I basically just copied the design on the pillows using paint and my sewing machine. I made a quick knot with some tulle for some added texture.
This was my inspiration:

and this is the resulting card:



IIM windows and doors theme, I was inspired by my front door - in fact I was inspired to scrap it! :) I just used this quote in a mini I completed and it worked perfect for this layout, I was also inspired by the folds of fabric in my dining room drape. I used a piece of Amy Butler Fabric and pleated it behind the photo.
Inspiration:

Layout:



On another note I am happy to report that we have the white rhino Power Ranger living in our house and thankfully we are now safe from the "forces of evil" :)



Have a great day!

1 comment:

Tessa said...

I am so glad that you are protected. I can sleep easier in Va knowing that my family is safe. Love you all.