Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sept. project kit info.

We have had some problems getting all the papers for the September project kit "our HOME". The Basic Grey Offbeat is being sent out on it's own, as the kits have already shipped, so be on the look out for that. The biggest problem we are having is with the October Afternoon "Cozy Home" paper, which is what I used on the front and back covers of the album, I am not happy with this company right now, at first they said they would not have it to us on time, but then they sent me a sample sheet and said they would have it to us on time - I was thrilled because it really is perfect for this album. Well now we find out they are moving their office cross country and we still have no paper!!! I am so sorry for this, we really try so hard to make sure your kits are totally complete - I know how frustrating it can be to get a kit in the mail, want to get started on it and then not have everything you need! I will keep you all posted and let you know when the October Afternoon paper will be mailed to you just as soon as I find out, in the mean time you can work on all the interior pages of the kit as the October Afternoon paper was not used on any of those pages. Thank you for understanding and again I am so sorry for any inconvenience!

No comments: