Saturday, September 13, 2008

I've been tagged!



I am so far behind on this, I have been tagged by three wonderful ladies; Amy Peterman, Summer Fullerton and Sharie
So here are the rules:

(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog.

(2) Link the person you received your award from.

(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (I've also seen 6...)

(4) Put links of those on yours.

(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

Amber Bretz -the best friend a girl could have-and she's really talented too! :)
Anna B. -one of my fellow Cocoa Daisy girls, her blog is in Swedish - but it doesn't matter, her layouts are pure eye candy.
Greta Baksa -One of my MI SiSters, I love her style and she is an awesome photographer!
Kim Watson -another fellow Cocoa Daisy girl, she creates such beautiful layers!
Stephanie Howell - a real sweetheart and I love her shabby, girly, vintage chic layouts!
And my last pick is the I Inspire Me blog and all the talented ladies that contribute to it - they blow me away with every post!

There is my small list - I could nominate so many more, I have so many wonderful talented friends out here in blog land!

5 comments:

jill s said...

i loved your list!

so happy to have found greta's blog!

i love it when you stop in the store! :)

Kim Watson said...

Oh my goodness this is so cool! Christine you are a star for thinking of me :o)
I wondered who all the new 'faces' were on my blog over the last couple of days...hahaha!

Well I will graciously accept it if you receive it right back in return?
I am constantly inspired by your work & attention to detail.
Thanks a million & have a gr8 day!
~Kim!

Hardcorescrapper said...

Back at ya babe! You are my BFF and always will be! You're the sister I never had! (Except instead of sharing clothes, we just end up buying the same ones!! LOL!) Until our next scrappy time...

Greta said...

Thank you for adding me to your list, I'm honored! :) I hope to see you in a few weeks!

AnnaB said...

Thank you so much Christine...!!! I am so honored to see my name on your list! I really love your work! And I was so happy to see you as one of the Masters...! The photos of that huge package arriving are so fun...! :) Huge congrats!