Wednesday, September 17, 2008

good news a sneak peek and antiques

How was that for a title!
Well first the good news, the October Afternoon paper that we were waiting on for the Sept. project kit is on it's way!!! So happy about that! I am also happy about this little mini album I am doing for the October project kit, I adore doing Halloween mini albums I think they are my favorite! This is just a sneak peek though so I am not saying anymore, I will post the rest of it in a few days :)


Now to the antiques. We hit a couple of our favorite spots this weekend and this is what I came home with. I am so drawn to anything with type on it, so I could not pass up the enjoy mug - in orange no less!! The little revive espresso cups will be perfect for holding the left over bits that accumulate on my scrap desk. I was thrilled when I saw the "frog", I have been wanting one of these to hold my cards when I photograph them. The little ceramic birds are going to be added to my collection of white birds that I have scattered throughout my scraproom. Last but not least the wire locker baskets!!! I was so psyched to find them and at $10 bucks they were a steal - not sure what they will hold yet :)


Oh and I just posted the mid-month challenge over at Cocoa Daisy, go check it out.

That's it for now - have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

Kim Watson said...

Your project sure looks like fun! I look forward to seeing the rest of it :o)
Good haul you got there...that basket is amazing! Type of thing my hubbie would hi-jack for his studio :o)
That nail thingie is FABULOUS! I never thought of using one to hold L.O's....genius, I tell you!!
Keep well!
~Kim!