Thursday, January 29, 2009

Where to begin?

I had a wonderful time at CHA! I think the highlight was spending time with Tricia and talking over some wonderful meals! As a parent who rushes through mealtime it was so nice to have a relaxing meal each evening (relaxing as in 2+ hours!!). Tricia is a fabulously sweet, genuine and giving person, I feel so honored to call her my friend!
I even enjoyed a couple books during my flights, this one on the way to CA and this one on the way home -yes I succumbed to Amber's peer pressure and I am thoroughly enjoying it!

Our first night out we went to the Creative Imaginations "social", where I met a very nice storm trooper -he didn't seem from the dark side at all!


Then after thankfully finding the airline did indeed get my luggage to our hotel, evidently it made a side trip to Phoenix, we met Linda and Julie for dinner. What a great evening that was!

We also spent a couple evenings at Downtown Disney. Had to stop at the Lego Store for a few presents for the boys.



And we even had time to do a few make and takes. Teresa Collins was very generous with her make and takes. We made this
7 1/2" x 13" album and this cute little calendar album:



These pretty little flowers from Sassafras Lass and Chatterbox:


Here are a few of my favorites from the show:

I think this was my number one pick from the show. These are PUNCHES from EK Success and yes they are low profile and stackable!! Can you believe someone finally came out with a not so bulky punch?


Very cute line from Sassafras Lass:


Some great travel lines from Little Yellow Bicycle and s.e.i.



I think my favorite booth would have to be the 7 gypsies booth, the way they display their product is pure eye candy! Here are a few of my new favorites:





And last but not least I definitely see this group of papers from American Crafts in an up coming project kit!


I do have some photos of Tricia and I -they are all on her camera though, so as soon as she sends them to me I will get those posted as well!

6 comments:

Karen said...

looks like you had a great time! you must read the whole Twilight saga....it is addicting!

AnnaB said...

I love seeing your photos! I really wish I could go to CHA some day... :)

Kim Watson said...

Great pic's...it is fab to actually see something from CHA. I am considering going to the next one...do you know where I could find the details?
If are there too it would be fantastic to meet in person.

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Thanks for the sneak peeks!!! Sounds like you and Tricia had a blast :-) Did you see the Prima stuff? I am in LOVE with their new products!

stephanie howell said...

i just had to come tell you that i LOVED meeting you. you are so beautiful and genuine...thanks for taking time to chat with me.
xo

missusem said...

Love love love that you had a swell time!!! :)