Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday ramblings

Happy Monday everyone! I am so glad to have the Christmas decorations down and the house back to normal. It seems that this time of year always brings out the organizer in me, so I have been busy cleaning and purging. While cleaning my scraproom closet I came across this Making Memories desk organizer that I had not been using and thought it was the perfect solution for tidying up the boys art/craft desk in the kitchen. You can fit so much in that little thing! Nate likes the little drawers the best.


I was very sad when I found out that Autumn Leaves would not be putting out a scrapbook idea calendar this year, so when I came across all of these (found them in my scrap closet again - amazing what has been hiding in there) from previous years I decided to go through them, pull out all my favorites and make my own "calendar". Now mind you I did not worry about the dates on the cards I just like them for the pictures :) It is so nice to have that stack of inspiration on the window ledge by my kitchen sink.


I don't know if it has anything to do with my cleaning and organizing spurt, but I am also starting to use the "less is more" approach when it comes to my layouts, I like the clean graphic look, with just one or two well placed embellishments. Along those lines is my latest layout for the MMM blog - go check it out!

Have a great Monday!

No comments: