Sunday, January 18, 2009

I can't believe....

....that my last post was on Monday! Sorry to have been gone so long this week - just lots going on. I am on a cleaning organizing kick right now, you would not believe how much clothes I have cleaned out of my closet! I had clothes in there from before Greg and I dated! I just really feel this need to trim things down and not be so overwhelmed. I am also trying to get my assignments/projects finished before I leave for CHA on Saturday. I do not have anything at the show, I am just working on my Feb. Cocoa Daisy and a few things for Memory Makers. I have not been on the DT for Creative Cafe for awhile now and it has been nice have a lighter load, (scrappy wise that is) :) I really enjoyed working with them and all the wonderfully talented ladies that make up their DT, but I could only focus on so much at once -especially through the Holidays (not to mention that Zach is no longer taking afternoon naps -we are working on a "quiet time" in the afternoons, I can hardly type that without laughing, Zach and quiet time that's a funny one)! I enjoyed my time with them and I can't wait to see what new goodies they have at CHA!

I will try to post some sneaks for Cocoa Daisy's Feb. kit and the project kit -which is titled "A love story" later today.

No comments: