Sunday, January 4, 2009

January project kit.

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe new year! We had a belated Christmas with Grams and Poppy it is always a treat to spend time with them! And I finally finished my December Daily album!!!! I did all 31 days of December so that I could Grams and Poppy's visit in it. I do think I went a little overboard as I need 3" jump rings for it! LOL! I will post the rest of it tomorrow.

Now on to my January project kit for Cocoa Daisy. January's kit is a card kit, with 24 cards to cover just about every occasion, Birthday, Valentine's day, Christmas, Anniversary, Thank you, New Baby Girl/Boy, general gift and even a get well. Enough cards for you to get done in January and then have all ready for the year ahead! I have even included some found book paper from my own stash. I wanted to do something special with this kit - seeing as it is my "anniversary" kit so I made these cute felt bags that you can keep all your completed cards in. I thought they would be the perfect "thank you" to go along with this January's project kit. So with each kit ordered you get a free felt bag, I made them in three colors, blue, grey, burgundy but no two are alike! Just my way of saying thank you for a wonderful year of being able to share my creativity with you! They go up for sale tomorrow -Monday the 5th at Cocoa Daisy




No comments: