Friday, December 19, 2008

Woo Hoo Snow Day!

If you live just about anywhere in MI you woke up to NO SCHOOL this morning! It was a great way to start Christmas break -we stayed in our pjs till noon, then after lunch we headed out to play in the white stuff! While Daddy used the tractor to pile up the snow banks we dug a tunnel and played king of the mountain. Anywhere we walked I had to lead the way to make a path for Zach and Deli Joe, it was just too deep for them to walk in it by themselves. I am happy to report that the presents are all bought and wrapped, the house is decorated and scrubbed clean, all 62 of the Christmas Cards have been mailed and I am ready to just sit back and enjoy next week! I have been in such a scrapbook slump the last few weeks (notice the lack of layouts being posted) not sure if it's due to all the other things demanding my time or the fact that I don't usually scrap about Christmas. I have made a conscious decision to start scrapping Christmas, I have been so inspired by all the December Daily albums out there that I am going to start working on one, I know a little late but I have written down stuff for each day and taken some photos - just waiting for my Christmas scrap goodies to arrive in the mail so I can get started on it! I have also set aside a couple albums and when I organize my photos this January I am going to get out all the past Christmas photos and just put them in the albums - nothing fancy, just get them together. Then next year I will be all ready to tackle a new Christmas album. I promise to post some pictures of my December daily as I work on it.



Happy Friday everyone!!

No comments: