Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. Grams and Poppy were not able to make it and we sure did miss them, hopefully they can make it up next week! We spent Christmas eve with the whole family at my parent's house - plenty of good food, happy kids and presents! Christmas morning we opened presents with the boys and of course Zach had to be different - he DID NOT want to open any presents, in fact he threw a fit when we tried to make him. What 3 1/2 year old doesn't want to open presents? I am happy to say that he is enjoying playing with them though (Mommy had to open them all). In the afternoon my Mom and Dad came over for a late brunch and I made this it was delicious! It went perfect with the mimosas too! Then we spent the afternoon playing with the Wii that my Mom and Dad gave us for Christmas. I am not normally a video game kind of girl (I have a hard time sitting still) but this game is awesome! The bowling is a lot of fun and Nate is so good at it already -he keeps beating us. But my favorite is a game called "Face breakers" it is a boxing game and it is by far the most fun I have had playing a video game! Greg will not like me posting this but I am 3-0 in knock outs against him ;)

Today was catch up day on normal household stuff and tomorrow I get to have a scrappy day!!! So I promise to post some pics of my December Daily tomorrow, I am on day 7th and hope to get to about day 17 by the end of the day tomorrow.

Have a great night!

No comments: