Friday, December 19, 2008

Thank you!

This January project kit will mark my 1st year anniversary of creating project kits! What a fun adventure it has been, trying to come up with fresh ideas each month can be a challenge - but I love it and I have some great ideas for kits this next year (it seems most of you like the mini albums so expect a lot of those!

January's kit is a card kit, with 24 cards to cover just about every occasion, Birthday, Valentine's day, Christmas, Anniversary, Thank you, New Baby Girl/Boy, general gift and even a get well. Enough cards for you to get done in January and then have all ready for the year ahead! I have even included some found book paper from my own stash. I wanted to do something special with this kit - seeing as it is my "anniversary" kit so I made these cute felt bags that you can keep all your completed cards in. I made a bunch of these last Christmas to give gifts in and thought they would be the perfect "thank you" to go along with this January's project kit. So with each kit ordered you get a free felt bag, I made them in three colors, blue, grey, burgundy but no two are alike! Just my way of saying thank you for a wonderful year of being able to share my creativity with you! I will post a link when they go up for sale on January 1st 2009!


No comments: