Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas is almost here!!

It is almost time - and Nate is about to burst!! Zach kinda gets it and I think he will understand even more Christmas morning! I am happy to report that I have started my December Daily (I know a little late) and I have through day 3 done. I have photos and journaling for each day ready I just have to put it all together, hoping for a great scrappy day Saturday to finish it up. I think this little album is just what I needed to get me in the mood to scrap our Christmas activities and I will definitely do one again next year!

Last night Zach was so wore out from playing with his big brother and being out in all that Michigan snow that he fell asleep in the chair.



Then Sparkles the Frog had to take a bath in the sink - at least that is what Nate said.



Today Mom came over and we made fruit pizza for Christmas Eve dinner.




and my MMM blog post is up! Have a great night!

No comments: