Friday, May 18, 2007

Here's to playing!


I just finished this layout for a challenge at Scrap-Tastic to use at least 5 flowers on a layout - I think I got that covered! I have been having so much fun lately going back to my artistic "roots" and playing with colored pencils, acrylic paint and chalk on my layouts (the words flower, garden and the swirls on this layout are done with watercolor pencils). Playing with these mediums has added a new texture to my layouts and a bit of whimsy - and if possible I am enjoy the creative process even more! So here is to playing!

3 comments:

stephanie howell said...

love every single thing about it!!

Barb said...

Hooray for Scrap-tastic and hooray for flowers! Love the LO, Christine.

Sarah Rice said...

this is gorgeous!! wow... lovin all those flowers :)