Wednesday, May 16, 2007

All that glitters.


I have used glitter a little here and there on my layouts and cards but have not really gotten "into" it. Well that has now changed! I took a great Heidi Swapp class at the Novi Mega Meet and they used paint on an acrylic stamp and then sprinkled it with very fine glitter - it looked so cool! So I knew I had to get some more glitter and as luck would have it Hobby Lobby had glitter half off this week, woo hoo! Got lots of pretty colors and they even had these super cute little glitter shapes, how cute would they look in the center of a chipboard flower! And of course I could not pass up some pretty new beads too. The ribbon I bought at the mega meet - such wonderful colors and widths. I had a blast at the mega meet web address below takes you to their site where if you scroll down you can see me holding my winning layout for the page contest!! My best friend Amber got third place!!! http://www.megameet.com/glmm/index.html

3 comments:

Barb said...

Wow! Looks like you hit the glitter jackpot! Will need to try the paint/glitter on acrylic stamp idea.

Daniela Dobson said...

Christine, that layout is stunning!!! Congrats. I was at HL today and missed that glitter, I will have to stop by tomorrow.

stephanie howell said...

i am a glitter junkie.
stickles are my new obsession.