Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I have the best little boys in the world!

Seriously!
The icky cold bug has been making its way through our house and seems to have found a nice warm place called Mommy to take up permanent residence in! This morning while I was still asleep Nate got up and left me this little surprise on the dresser:

He wanted to give me a present to make me feel better and so he found some of his "treasures" and left them for me with a note in the hope it would make me feel better. I told him what he did was so very sweet but all Mommy really needs to feel better is not presents but hugs from him (and the precious note of course)! Something else that will make you feel better when you have a cold; warmed up apple juice! My Aunt told me to warm up some apple juice and it would help with my sore throat -she was so right!! It works wonderfully, thank you Aunt Pat :)

The desk I have been waiting for finally arrived and I am hoping to finish my room up tomorrow morning, pictures to follow soon!

My project kit is all done! And I am so glad I finally did one for BIRTHDAYS. I am not a big birthday scrapper so this one is a big necessity for me. I will have pictures and a full description of that up tomorrow. That is it for now, I am off to warm up some apple juice and go lay down, have a great night everyone.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Hugs to you! Hope you get to feeling better. Can't wait to see the March project kit.