Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cocoa Daisy Reveal night!!

The lovely and eclectic Cocoa Daisy March kit "Ozzie & Harriet" goes up for sale tonight as well as my project kit "Birthdays". Join us in the reveal night fun!

Here is the project kit description and some photos:
If you are like me, scrapping your child's birthday is not one of your favorite things to do. The photos are not always the best - usually bright and cluttered. Sometimes I even forget to take pictures of the birthday celebration and have to rely on family for photos. So I decided to create a kit that would showcase Zach's birthdays as well as a list of his favorites for that year. This mini album has enough pages to include a photo of your child as a newborn as well as a page for each birthday up to age 18. With neutral colors and a simple layout for each page, it will be easy to record each birthday. What I love the most about this mini is being able to see the changes in Zach each year with just the turn of a page!















I know I have used that 7gypsies text paper before - but I just can never get enough of it. It's like the "little black dress" of patterned paper! Hope you are all having a great weekend.

No comments: