Thursday, February 4, 2010

February Cocoa Daisy!!

This months Cocoa Daisy kit "Memphis Belle" has plenty of red in it if you are in the mood for Valentine's Day, but it also has shades of blue and cream which I loved mixing with the red. The combination worked great for some of my winter photos. And did I mention that the kit comes with a bottle of spray ink!!!










I will post a little tutorial on how to do these snowflakes this weekend, little hint, that is not glitter :)









Have a great weekend, I am VERY CLOSE to getting my room all put together, can't wait to share some pictures!

1 comment:

Mari said...

hi:) found your blog while I was surfing the Cocoa Daisy site. And I recogniced you:) I sat with KL and DIna at the Bubba Gump restaurant in Anaheim, when you,Tricia and Rhonda came by:)
So nice to meet you!

Love your blog, so much pretty stuff!!!