Sunday, June 28, 2009

Whew! Made it just in time!

After a late couple nights I am thrilled to share the July Project kit for Cocoa Daisy!! A little history on how this kit came to be: Ever since I did this mini last July I knew I wanted to create a travel album project kit and during CHA winter I found the perfect product to include in it! Originally I was going to include photos from our 2008 trip to the Outer Banks, but then I saw this post by the incredibly talented Anna. I loved the idea of getting an album all ready before your vacation and simply adding the photos and journaling when you get home. Of course there is no rule that says you have to do it ahead of time, you can use the kit to create your mini album all at once with photos from a vacation you have already taken. It's entirely up to you :)

I did include a completed page (day 1) just to show how the album would look once it has pictures in it.







This is how the pages look without photos, I included pages for both vertical and horizontal photos.


The album comes with a pocket page which will be perfect for holding memorabilia.



Kit goes up for sale on the first and a full set of instructions is included. :) Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

ckmom78 said...

Love your blog, love the album!!
i just gave your blog an award, check it out here: http://www.ckmom78.blogspot.com/

Megan R said...

Oh bum. I just went to buy one of these kits as it would have been perfect sine we just got back from our first family overseas trip ever to see they are already sold out. So bummed!! Do you know if they are going to get anymore in, I absolutely love it??