Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Some random bits

I haven't posted some randomness in a while - so here goes! :)

So first off, finding a four leaf clover is good luck, right? Well then what does finding a four AND a five leaf clover mean? Extra luck, or does the five leaf cancel out the four and make your luck take a turn for the worse? I am just asking!


A couple of weeks ago we made a stop at our favorite antique store.


These two photos are of a very cool storage cabinet and a storage bin. Of course my first thought was how perfectly you could fill them with scrappy supplies!!!



And you wonder why I call him my monkey? Sometimes Nate will come up with some of the funniest things out of the blue - and were he has ever seen a wind up cymbal playing monkey I have no idea! He just cracks me up!


In May Mom, Amber and I made our annual trek to the Great Lakes Mega Meet on the East side of the state and I am thrilled to tell you that Amber took FIRST PLACE in the layout contest!! Woo hoo!! (her layout is at the top of the page, scroll down to see Amber and her very cool first place prize).
My favorite find at the convention was this awesome little Tim Holtz stamp holder!


I am drinking this tea right now as I write this post - it is sooo yummy (thank you Jennifer for telling me about it). Add a little bit of sugar and some cream and it is perfect!


I just finished organizing my buttons and papers by color - and you can read all about that little project on the MMM blog.

Lastly on a bit of a sad note, Deli Joe is not doing so well. I took him to the vet today as he was just not himself. The x-rays show his lungs are still good, but he has an infected mass/lymph node under his right front leg. Hopefully with some antibiotics and pain medication he will be doing fine and we can hope to have him following me around for a while longer. So I had Greg take this picture of me with my baby last night.


Thanks for stopping by - have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

jill s said...

ok christine...i want to know what antique store that is! i want to go!

and i'm so sorry to hear that your dog isn't doing well. we lost our dog almost 2 weeks ago and it was one of the hardest things i've ever been through.

sending hugs your way.

xx
jill
www.jillscripps.typepad.com