Friday, October 31, 2008

String of Stars

Well I hope you are all in the Holiday Decorating spirit!! The November project kit has two quick and easy Holiday decorations that you can make for yourself or give as gifts. The first part is the string of stars mini banner, full of glitz and sparkle, new Little Yellow Bicycle papers, Maya Road Glimmer Mist in silver (which is so fun, it will make you look for things to spray - seriously!) and plenty of beads and glitter. You can hang this banner on a wreath as I have shown, you mantel, or even on the front of your Christmas Tree. It also comes with a set of 3 small chipboard JOY ornaments, which you can make to hang on a wreath, the tree or attach them to a special gift with a big ribbon (which is what I am going to use them for). I don't play with glitter very often, but every time I do I have way to much fun! Kit goes up for sale November 1st, and as always a full set of instructions is included!


No comments: