Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What a weekend!

We had so much fun with Tessa and Cheryl this weekend, I wish they could have stayed a whole month! Here are some of the highlights:

Shopping and lunch by the lake,


Enjoying the wonderful homemade wine that Tessa and Cheryl brought with them, while playing tunnel with the boys,


The gang,


Me and my sweetie,


We had heavy storms all weekend and ending up with a flooded backyard, which the boys decided was one big puddle!




Yet another storm that rolled in on Sunday,


They stayed a little longer on Monday so we could go shopping, and boy did we shop! Found some great summer tops and pretty brown skirt! We had a blast! Miss you both already!!

1 comment:

Delaney Gates said...

Mmmm, homemade wine. Yum! Looks like y'all had a fun time! I think this is my first visit to your blog- I love your work! Just wanted to say nice to "meet" you!