Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Friday!

I am so excited about a few new things that I cannot share just yet - hope to soon!
To those of you that were able to get the June project kit (which sold out - thank you all so much!!) have fun creating!

I am busy cleaning the house getting ready for my husband's cousins to arrive, they are staying the weekend - Tessa and Cheryl are so much fun and they are more like sisters to Greg (and me) than cousins.

We are taking Tessa and Cheryl to a great antique store tomorrow, and a little town full of cute shops and galleries. I will post some pics of any treasures we find :-)

I have also been getting up early the last few mornings and organizing my scraproom, moving some things around, I am very happy with the changes! This always makes me feel creative and energized, now I just need the time to scrap! I will take some photos tomorrow of what I have changed. I do like getting up early and working in my scraproom as opposed to staying up late, I feel more creative in the morning not to mention less tired!

I am very excited to tell you about the new Creative Cafe blog! At least twice a week you will see some great new ideas on how to use the yummy Creative Cafe line. Make sure to check it out, I know you will be inspired!
This is a recent card I made using the Creative Cafe Spirit line (the journaling stamp is also from Creative Cafe).


That is about it, hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: