Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day/and some randomness

We had a wonderful Father's Day, just relaxed at home and enjoyed being together. Greg is such a wonderful Dad - he loves his boys with all his heart, and I hope they realize someday just how lucky they are to have him as their father.


I asked Greg what he wanted for his Father's Day dinner and he requested Salisbury Steak. As soon as he said Salisbury Steak visions of the high school hot lunch menu and the buffet at Ponderosa flashed through my mind, but hey it's his day, so I told him to find me a recipe and I would make it. This is the one he found, it was very easy to make -AND IT WAS DELICIOUS! We both just loved it! I will definitely be making it again.

When I took photos of the Father's Day cards I had made I realized that I had not posted the last couple sets of cards I made for Mother's Day and some birthdays, so here they are:




I started working on my next layout for the I Inspire Me challenge blog and dusted these off:

I have always loved foam stamps - I will not reveal just how many sets I own :-) I think I used them on almost every layout when they first came out, but there is always something new and as scrappers we tend to forget about a lot of what is in our stash. Well I had a blast playing with them, and I love how the layout turned out. If you have some old foam stamps, dust them off and use them on your next layout, I guarantee you will have fun!

I also wanted to mention that I am not doing a project kit for July - For July at Cocoa Daisy Ali Edwards has put together a fabulous kit, and add-ons. I will start back up with a project kit for August :)

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Hey Christine ! Lovely photo of your family, and great Father's Day cards too !