Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happiness is...

...everyone finally feeling better, a scrubbed clean house, my on-line friends leaving me such sweet comments :) and Amber coming over to scrap tomorrow!
We are all finally feeling better, Zach is running all over again, which makes me so happy, the little guy just laid around the house with no sparkle at all this last week. I have felt so sorry for Nate too, this is his spring break week and all we have done so far is watch cartoons and play board games. But tomorrow - Amber and I are taking the boys to see Horton Hears a Who, and then the boys get to have a sleep over, we even went out and bought Nate his first sleeping bag - in camo of course! So while the boys play tomorrow night Amber and I get to scrap - can't wait, I have my Cocoa Daisy May kit spread out on my table and I can't wait to dive into it.

A few random things:
I did this layout two weeks ago at the crop Mom and I went to (sorry about the awful handwriting, as I said I was at the crop, so no computer for my journaling) The swirly stitched leaves were done by sketching the design first, then using a piercing tool to make the stitching holes.


These were two stamp sets that I had been wanting to order on-line but found at the great store we had the crop at: (and yes I know more owls and trees, but I love all things bird and nature, makes me think of gardening- which is my first love, and I am so excited even though it is still grey and cold here the tulips are starting to wake up)


As soon as I get a good day of sunshine (and time to do it) I promise to share some of my HOF layouts. I am toying with the idea of submitting a few, so I am not sure I will share all of them just yet. Have a great Thursday everyone!

No comments: