Wednesday, April 2, 2008

2 days to go!

After all the wonderful comments and notes from friends, I honestly don't care if I get a call on Friday, I am just so happy to have this hobby as a creative outlet and to have such wonderful people to share it with! For those of you that were able to get the Welcome spring banner - enjoy! And if anyone ever has any questions about any of the monthly projects please feel free to pm me over at Cocoa Daisy or leave a question on the message board there, I will be happy to help you out.
Here are my creations made using the April Cocoa Daisy kit. I loved this kit so much I ended up purchasing the add-ons! And don't forget to sign up for the Newsletter, I will have a tutorial as well as make and take included it. Have a wonderful Wednesday night everyone!










1 comment:

Sharie said...

Your layouts are wonderful as usual! Loved how you used the "lace."