Friday, June 29, 2012

Cocoa Daisy July kit and layouts!

It’s here! Our July Kit and add ons! We’ve had rave reviews from our Design Team about Note to Self, let us tell you why. We’ve got TWO alphabets, a whole pack of office themed tidbits, some fun mini paper clips, lots of vintage inspired papers, and a fabulous stamp set that you’ll come back to over and over again! And to make the kit even more special, we’ve included a sweet little metal note holder! We know you’ll love this kit as much as we do at Cocoa Daisy!


You can see all of July's add ons here in the store or here on the blog.

I do want to highlight one of the add ons, the To Do patterned paper add on was one of my favorites not hard to imagine, I know, as I am such a paper lover :)
Here are the fronts which are very lovely:
but I also loved the "b-sides"!

Here is what I created with this month's kit; little side note I do not know what was in the air this month or this kit was just that inspiring to me, but I finally got my creative drive back! It's been so long since I had the NEED to scrapbook and it felt sooo good to want to spend any spare moment I could creating, LOVE THAT FEELING!


"The Cocoa Daisy Staff"
I adore tags!! I knew I was going to use every bit of that Crate Paper tag paper. The little flag and badge are from the Take Note add on. The Work die cut is from the Embellishment Pack and the little arrow is from the days of the week stamp set. Background is Maya Mist Mustard.





"Fur Buddy"
All the little tidbits in this month's kit just screamed to be layered! And of course you all know how much I love tags ;) The washi tape and die cuts are from the Embellishment pack, the Note to Self sticker and the little flag are from the Take Note add on. I made the splats of ink in the background with the Maya Mist Antique Patina.









"Daily Boost"
Index tabs and book plate die cut are from the main kit. The October Afternoon little flag is from the Take Note add on. The alpha stickers and Thickers are from the Pencil In add on. I used a little bit of the Maya Mist Buttermilk Cream on the wood grain patterned paper.






"A promise"
I loved the papers so much in this kit that I had to do a layout using nice big chunks of them! The background is a mix of the Maya Mist Buttermilk Cream and Mustard. The little badge is from the Take Note add on.


on a personal note - yup that's my hand :) Jeffrey gave me the most beautiful promise ring,  that man just makes my heart happy!

Make sure you check out what the rest of the Design Team did with this month's kit in our gallery.

Have a great weekend!!