Monday, November 17, 2008

Some Monday Randomness.

New MMM post is up, I show some examples on how to use found book paper.

I posted some ideas on how to use Maya Mist here.

Katherine asked me how I created the top edge on my "potato soup" layout -I used this spiral punch from Stampin' Up . Thanks for asking Katherine.

I have been busy working on my December layouts for Cocoa Daisy and here is a little sneak peek:


First big snow of the season started today - and they are saying another 4"-8" tonight!!! Greg took the boys out to play in the snow for awhile before dinner and they had a blast! Can't wait to see how pretty everything looks in the morning all covered in a fresh blanket of white!

We are about half way done with our Christmas shopping yeah!! I am hoping to get to the mall tomorrow with Mom and get some more done. Well that is is for now, have a great Monday night!

No comments: