Wednesday, November 12, 2008

November Cocoa Daisy!

Here are my layouts for November at Cocoa Daisy.

This one is my favorite this month. I love that this story about our first date and how we connected over something as simple as potato soup is recorded. I can just imagine our grandchildren reading it! I am going to type up my recipe for the soup and attach it to the back of the layout. I also used my new favorite technique, using a paper towel tube dipped in paint to create circles.


A fun layout about our nephew Joshua. The borders around the photos where just drawn black lines with a Zig pen and then filled in with a white gel pen.




Layouts about the boys first days at school.





And the rest of them.











Thanks for stopping by, have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

Greta said...

Beautiful work as always, Christine! I especially love that first layout and the family photos album. :)

Katherine said...

christine, do tell me how you created the edge on your potato soup layout! i've been looking for a punch or tool to do that for creative edges and nothing more. great work as usual.
~katherine
www.katherinechapman.typepad.com