Friday, May 9, 2008

Random stuff/? answered

Hope you all have a wonderful Mother's day weekend! Mom, Amber and I are going to do our yearly trip to the Great Lakes Mega Meet in Novi, it is a huge scrapbooking convention. Classes and plenty of vendors! So my sweet hubby is going to watch the boys for the day while we go do our thing, and then on Sunday he is going to make us dinner. I know Nate made me a card and I just can't wait to open it, he showed me the front and he put hearts all over it and even spelled out "happy mother's day", what a special treasure!

Denine asked if the title letters on my Big Belly layout are stickers. Yes they are! Felt alphabet stickers from Prima!

And finally a layout done for Creative Cafe using their "Spirit" line.

2 comments:

denine zielinski said...

Thanks for the info, Christine. I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing your work!

scrapnic72 said...

I hope you had a great time at the Mega Meet....and I love how you used that CC paper edge on your layout!

Nicole