Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HOF layout/Fun Mega Meet news.

Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.


We had a great time at the Mega Meet Scrapbooking convention, a lot of great bargains, some fun new scrap "goodies" and I entered this layout from my HOF entry in the layout contest and I won first place! This is one of my favorite HOF entry layouts, everything about it, the white background, bright patterned paper, circles, graphic lettering and the priceless photo make me happy every time I look at it. (This one was for the photography assignment) I will post more of my HOF entry this week :-)


The prize was a Quickutz Revolution die cutting machine and the Diesel alphabet die cut set!


Sunday Greg did some grilling and made us a wonderful steak dinner - thank you sweetie!
And of course what makes me celebrate Mother's day - my two little cuddle buddies!

6 comments:

scrapnic72 said...

Congrats on the win...what a great layout! And have fun with the Revolution! I love mine, especially the Blossom font. Have a great week.

Nicole

Lori said...

Woo Hoo!!!! Congrats on your winning lo and such an awesome prize!!!

Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

CONGRATS!!!! That layout is fabulous... great job :-)

Ronda Palazzari said...

The layout is beautiful and I can see why it won. I love how you did the title and circles are so perfect. Congrats!

Kimberly said...

I so love your layouts...so good! Enjoy looking at them...they give me inspiration!

Hardcorescrapper said...

Anything you can scrap... is always absolutely beautiful! hee hee hee hee hee hee....

LOVE that photo of us girl!! Sure was a fun weekend!