Tuesday, March 18, 2008

going (very) RED!

I had my hair done this last Saturday and my hairdresser suggested a deep red on the bottom and a lighter on the top layer, I always have a touch of red in my hair so I told him to go for it. I am very happy with how it turned out, I was not to thrilled with Nate's comment when I came home though: "Mom, my favorite color is orange, I really like it!" Thanks son!!



I also found this very cool jacket at Target - only $34.00!! Love the dark denim!!!


Happy Tuesday everyone!

3 comments:

Tessa said...

Your red looks beautiful!

pakosta said...

christine!
if you get this, can you please please email the scraplift for march to me again?! i somehow cant' find it on my computer and i need to lift it asap!
thanks!
tara
tdpakosta@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.