Thursday, January 31, 2008

Goodbye Persimmon!

and hello "interactive cream"! After a year of peach colored walls in my scraproom, I have decided to make a change. I had posted earlier that this desire to change comes from my mother's remodeling (and I am still blaming her). I am hoping that the subtle cream color will help lighten up my basement scraproom, and blend with all the white accents better. I really love this Persimmon color but it needs to be in a room with more natural light, just doesn't work well down here. There is nothing better than a fresh coat of paint and having everything all wiped down and clean! Today I am emptying the room, and tomorrow we start to paint, thankfully my niece is coming over Sat. to babysit, which means we should have all the painting done Sat. and be able to put everything back into the room on Sunday!!! I will post pics when we get done!

No comments: