Sunday, August 26, 2007

My inspiration


I love to encourage everyone to really look at the world with a creative mind - so I thought I would share with you how I got the idea for the flowers on the layout below (blowing kisses). I was taking a walk with the boys and I kept seeing these weeds, I loved how the little "petals" seemed to float around the middle of the flower. I drew them as circles in my sketchbook and when the challenge came up - I thought they would work perfect with brads. I am sorry the photo is so blurry I could not get my camera to focus on the flower no matter how far away I was.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Very cool! I finally posted to my blog, I was slackin'. Came here to find the tag and couldn't find it. I looked around the time frame and nada! I'm glad I came here anyway :) I love looking at all of your FABULOUS work! You are amazing!