Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Cocoa Daisy work for September!


This one was fun I printed out the title and used a light table to trace it onto the cardstock, then I filled in the letters with colored pencils. The little butterflies are from the Sassafrass stamp included in the kit.



Fun card - I used rub-ons on the ghost butterfly



A favorite pic of my Dad reading to Zach



Love, love, loved this months kit! The colors and patterns are so awesome - of course two of my favorite colors are brown and green! I had to do this pic - my shirt matched the pp! I extended the lotus flower on the right with colored pencil to add a little more color.



Jamie Waters is our guest designer this month and I adore her work - so this layout is a lift of one she did in the "Ali Edwards book - designing with patterned paper" It worked out perfect - the butterflies were part of one of the add ons for Sept. I embellished mine with rub-ons, patterned paper and glitter. Just a quick tip you can paint the back of those acetate letters if you don't want them to be see through.

No comments: