Monday, July 23, 2012

U R Here Project Kit sneak peek #2


Here is the second little sneak peek at the travel mini album that I am creating for August. This project kit is full of some of my favorite products and full instructions on how to create your own album. I am having so much fun playing with all the bits and pieces that come in this project kit, vellum, clear acrylic and fabric make for a very happy girl!

The project kit will be available to our subscribers on July 28th when our other August add ons go up for sale, and any remaining kits will be available to the general public on August 1st.


I'm playing catch up from being gone all week, and it's Zachy's birthday celebration today, (can't believe that he is 7 already!) but I promise to post about my CHA misadventures  tomorrow! 


No comments: