Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lots happening at Cocoa Daisy!

I am about to dig and start packing for my CHA trip tomorrow, I love the summer show because it is so close and I can get there by train. I love traveling by train, so much more relaxing than flying! I also need to pack for the boys as they will be seeing their Grams and Poppy for a week :)
So excited to see all the new product, but most of all to see all my friends and have some fabulous dinners, another bonus of CHA is that you do so much walking during the day that you can have nice big dinners without the guilt.

Before I go start packing though, I thought I should share some of the sneaks and happenings going on at Cocoa Daisy. First the sneaks! 

Our August kit is for anyone who’s ever traveled across regions, continents, or the world. It’s for those who simply dream of setting out to explore.
Inspired by the artwork of Santa Fe based artist Mark White, we’ve blended oranges, yellows, and degrees of blues together to create a scrapbooking masterpiece. Featuring exclusives from Maya Road and Ormolu, along with newly released product from Heidi Swapp, Basic Grey and My Mind’s Eye, we know you’ll love sitting down and scrapping with our colorful Santa Fe Sunset.
Our add ons are named after two Santa Fe art galleries, and we’ve included a special travel based project kit designed by Christine. Check our message boardsFacebook, and Twitter for more sneaks from the Design Team as the month progresses!
You can see closer views of the tags on the Cocoa Daisy blog here.
I can't leave out this month's stamps - which are awesome!! Wait till you see just how big that map stamp is! Here is a little peek at those:

Our sweet Nat Kalbach is leaving Cocoa Daisy, I will miss her so much, but wish her all the best in her future endeavors. Thankfully I get to see her at CHA and give her a big hug :) With an empty DT space needing to be filled I believe we found the perfect new addition to our team, Jody Ferlaak is joining us beginning with the August kit. I have know Jody since the "Michigan Sisters" would get together and scrap, our little group has all gone their own ways but we had some fun times scrapping together! You can read more about Jody and see a few examples of what she created with the July kit on the Cocoa Daisy blog.We aim to please at Cocoa Daisy and after having a number of people inquire about using Paypal to check out at the store, I am thrilled to say we now accept Paypal!

OH! And did I mention a very special giveaway we are going to have? Well I can't tell you yet 
(I know it's not fair to tease) but I will give you a hint:


Watch for the Cocoa Daisy newsletter tomorrow for the details of our special giveaway/promotion.

You can sign up for the newsletter on the homepage of our site 
(just scroll down to the bottom).

OK, now I've got to go feed the troops, finish the laundry and get packing! Have a great week everyone!






No comments: