Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Photo and the new year.

Merry Christmas from me, the boys and Blu :)


Well the ol' blog got pretty dusty this last year, 2011 was an overwhelming year to say the least and some things just had to be put on the back burner. Right now 2012 is not looking much better, a lot of things going on right now that make me think 2012 is going to be a big uphill year, but like the artwork that my Mom gave me says "choose FAITH over worry". I'm trying to keep that thought forefront in my mind but man some days it's hard!


With all that said the one thing I realize that I need to do this year is make more time for me to meditate and just be still, to be creative and find the calm that it always brings me. So I guess that is the one thing I am setting as my goal for this year, I know I NEED to do this as presently I am no good to anyone all stressed and wore out! Hopefully with that I will be able to post more on my blog and again share my passions with all of you.

Christmas was stressful and upsetting but fortunately I was able to get away and spend time with Jeffery (which always makes things better).


So, here is to 2012 and the hopes for calmness and strength!! Wishing all of you a wonderful 2012!!

No comments: