Saturday, December 19, 2009

January's project kit.


The project kit for January is titled "Book of Love". This little sneak peek shows the starting point for the album; these great book covers by 7gypsies. I didn't want to do another typical Valentine mini album about that special someone in your life, instead I thought it would be fun to do an album that had more of an art journal feel to it and fill it full of all the little bits and pieces of your life that make you happy. What ever those bits and pieces may be: photos, notes, cards, maybe even some pretty pieces of ribbon you have been saving. I wanted a place to keep all of those things as well as a place I could creatively "play". I'll have some pictures of the finished book to post when we I get back from VA in a week. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Holiday week. Merry Christmas from all of us here to you and your family!

No comments: