Friday, December 11, 2009

December Cocoa Daisy

We have had a couple snow days here which the boys have loved, but it has really made life busy!! All the running around I needed to do to get ready for Christmas this weekend (yes you heard right we are celebrating Christmas early because we will be gone the whole week before Christmas) was also "canceled" due to the weather! So today is going to be a bit crazy, but it always gets done some how!

Here are my layouts created using the December Cocoa Daisy kit:











This little tree album was created using a chipboard album I found in the Michael's dollar bin! Can't beat a bargain like that! I am going to add pictures from our trip to VA this Christmas.






Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful Christine :-)

Alicia Sharp said...

I so love those LO's! The colors are awesome. That little album you made totally ROCKS!!! I so love it!!