Thursday, October 1, 2009

Some random bits of scrappiness

I am thrilled that the October project kit sold out so quickly!!! Thank you and congratulations to those of you that were able to snag one. I know you will have as much fun putting it together as I did.

Here are a few things that I keep meaning to post. They are from the last issue of Memory Makers.

This first one was the layout I did for the Master's section, this one just screams "fall" to me:




Before Memory Makers decided to cease publication they had asked each of the Masters to do a project for their upcoming special interest publication devoted to weddings, well as we all now know it was combined with the last issue of the magazine. The Masters projects were not included in the magazine but you can find them here.
I created a menu card and place card set:




Make sure to stop by tomorrow for our World Card Making Day blog hop!!

No comments: