Friday, October 9, 2009

OBX here we come!

This week has been a week full of packing, packing and more packing! We are heading out to the Outer Banks to the same beach house we rented last year for our anniversary. So not only have I packed our clothes but stuff for the beach house, some scrappy goodness just in case (it is vacation after all) and everything that the boys will need while they stay with Grandma and Grandpa for the week. I am looking forward to a week filled with doing as little as possible! Walks on the beach, plenty of seafood and sitting with a gin and tonic in hand while I watch the ocean waves, is about the extent of my to do list!! Oh and I just may be coming home with some "fresh ink" ;)
I am bringing my computer so hopefully I will be able to post some pics through the week.

I will leave you all with my Cocoa Daisy layouts for October. Have a wonderful week everyone!














2 comments:

Karen said...

Hope you have a great time....getaways are the best! love the layouts!

Kim Watson said...

Have a super time!! BTW! your projects for this month are fabulous!

See you online when you get back!