Sunday, March 1, 2009

Woo Hoo it's Monday!!!

I adore Mondays - a new week, a fresh start and every Monday morning BOTH boys are in school! Zach has three-school for a couple hours and it is so nice to have 2 whole hours all to myself!

So first off here is my blog post for MMM. A fun little card I made for my friend Jennifer who just had her first baby, a beautiful little girl named Greenly.

And a few fun Etsy finds:

I spotted this print on Cathy Zielske's blog and just fell in love with it. Can't wait to get it framed and hanging in my scrap room.


I ordered a bunch of these sweet little tiles as gifts this Christmas and of course had to have a couple for myself. This one is my favorite. I bought chains for mine at Michaels - they are a smaller size ball chain so they look a little more dainty - which I like.


This is what it looks like on:


Have a great Monday!!

No comments: