Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Children's Valentines

I wanted to do a little something different for Nate to hand out as Valentines this year -not just candy, so I bought some Valentine pencils and erasers for him to hand out. The only problem was how to wrap them? Well I was looking around in my scrap closet and I saw my stash of paper towel tubes (I use them when I need a painted circle) and thought that they would make the perfect containers for some Valentine goodies. I kept it pretty simple, some felt, punched scallops and strips of patterned paper. Of course we had to make sure that the boy's Valentines were not to "girlie" :). I have posted some of the how to photos over on the Cocoa Daisy blog, here.


Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great!! Kids love this kind of stuff... Best for Valentines Day...