Monday, August 25, 2008

Thank you!!!

Thank you all so much for the warm sentiments - I feel very blessed to know such wonderful women! Wish I could scrap with each and every one of you :o)
I am really excited about this new adventure and hope I can inspire you all :) The MMM have decided to each pick a day of the week to post on the Memory Makers Blog, I picked Monday, and, well, today is Monday!!! So go check out my very first MMM blog post!

On a side note a couple of you asked about the bracelet I used for my last I Inspire Me layout, it is from Chico's - not sure if they have any left in the stores as I got it a few months ago.

Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great first post on the MMM blog. Looking forward to seeing more.

I've tagged you. Check out my blog when you get a moment.