Just a few highlights from my week:
1. We had beautiful weather this week and we went for a lot of walks on the trails that Greg has cut on our property.
2. I am not a big fan of ice cream, but every once in awhile I get a craving, so I spotted this in the store and thought I would try it, this is THE BEST ICE CREAM I HAVE EVER TASTED!! Really you need to run out and buy some right now!
3. We went out to dinner with Amber and Jeff. Amber and I are so alike and honestly I think it is starting to scare our husbands, Amber showed up at my door wearing the exact same outfit as I had on - right down to the color of our toes! Of course we thought it was too funny and had to take pictures. I should probably explain the last photo, when Amber and I get together we act like a couple of teenage girls, not to mention that neither of us can ever sit still, so when Amber suggested we try to do a "charlies angles" type pose we couldn't stop laughing long enough to stand still so Greg could take a decent picture! I think I love that third picture because it is speaks volumes!!
4. I worked on some fun things for Creative Cafe:
I was playing with the clipboards and discovered that I could use them to store my Acrylic Stamps - they stick just great. I thought it would be really neat to do a bunch and then just line them up on a shelf. The second clipboard is made to use as a frame, I like how easy it is to change the photo. I love this new ledger type paper too!
5. I worked on my next I Inspire Me challenge and I had a lot of fun, I played with paint and did a very "artsy" layout - Can't wait to share it with you on Wednesday.
6. Right now I am sitting here in bed trying to get over a nasty sore throat -a real bummer, because I really want to go scrap!
But I have to say that all in all it has been a REALLY GOOD WEEK! :) :) :)