Monday, July 28, 2008

It's I Inspire me time! (a little late)

I am a little late posting this but here is my latest for the I Inspire Me challenge blog. The theme this time around is fashion/outfit. I was inspired by this clothing tag from Old Navy, I loved the large ON and the curve along the O, so I recreated the effect on my title (the title was done using ad design software on my Mac). I also liked how the left of the tag had the stripe. The tag also inspired me to dig out an old Pebbles Inc. plastic tag from my stash -I attached some journaling to the tag with my sewing machine and then attached the whole thing with a brad. I liked how the tag end had an "O". I also added some stitching all around the edge and buttons to go along with the theme. My favorite little tidbit on this layout is the stamped date that is part of the Cosmo Cricket patterned paper, very faintly you can read the date Aug. 4 - which just happens to be Nate's birthday! Happy Tuesday!

No comments: