Saturday, February 16, 2008

some thoughts on a Saturday

I am very excited about today, I am taking my 13 year old niece out to lunch and then shopping at the mall, for her birthday. She is such a sweetheart and i don't get to have her all to myself very often so this is going to be fun! She said she wanted to eat at Panera Bread - which I think is a great choice!

I have been rolling around some ideas, getting product together for project kits for March and April over at Cocoa Daisy. March's kit is going to be very unique and different, can't wait to share it with you all! April's will be all about "spring" - and that is all the hints you are getting!

Little vent - this has been an ongoing annoyance for me lately, everytime I get psyched about an idea, layout, new technique, that I think is kinda original, I open a magazine, or website and see the same thing I thought I just came up with!!! It is so frustrating!!! I read somewhere that there is really only so many ideas out there and we just keep recycling them, I am beginning to think they were right!! Ok vent over :0

I found the cutest little jars for my scraproom at Hobby Lobby (promise a pic later).

The sun is finally shining here in MI!! It feels so good to have some warm sunbeams coming through the windows!

After having looked through some of the sneak peeks from CHA I think my favorites are the new lines from Sassafras lass and Basic Grey

Have a great weekend!

No comments: